Route


View Asia route in a larger map

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Busy, busy

A lot has been happening these last few months. I've traveled to Poland and Turkey and had the most amazing time in both countries. I met Vice President Biden during his visit to Ukraine. I've traveled all over Ukraine working at summer camps and visiting friends during the summer. I've had a site transfer and am now living and teaching in a new city (as a bonus I now have internet at home which will make future updates easier and more frequent). The swine flu has hit Ukraine and has cancelled classes for three weeks at schools and universities across the country. And finally, I'm visiting the United States for the first time in over a year since I went to Ukraine. I'll fill you in on these things over the course of several posts which I hope to have enough time to do now that I'm on vacation in the states. First, I'll post some pictures of my trips so you can have a look at what I've been up to!

No comments: