Route


View Asia route in a larger map

Friday, November 19, 2010

Goodbyes

During our last day of class we learned about Latin American culture. Here my students are making God's eyes.

The librarian was interested in what we were doing and stopped to make one too!


We had the second class in another room and talked about some of our memories from the time we spent together.

I enjoyed teaching my students very much and I'll miss them a lot. I hope we can keep in touch!

This picture is from my last English club at the central library. They gave me a book with pictures from some of the nature reserves in the Mykolayiv region. I've never met a group of people more dedicated to the English language as the ones in this club.

This is the last pizza at Celentano's with my counterpart, Andriy. It's always hard saying goodbye and there are many people I'll miss. I'm lucky I was able to spend two years teaching and learning in Ukraine. It's an experience that will be an important part of my life for a long time to come. Good luck to all my friends in Ukraine!

1 comment:

Kali said...

Oh gods, here I look so... serious.