Route


View Asia route in a larger map

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mykolayiv Zoo

One last older post from the summer. I took a trip with some friends to the Mykolayiv zoo, which is said to be the best zoo in Ukraine. It's been around for 108 years, as you can see from the sign below. I think the pictures are pretty self-explanatory so I won't post a lot of comments. Go ahead and have a look at the best zoo in Ukraine!


Our friend Chuck came from western Ukraine to hang out with us.











Heather and one of our friends from Mykolayiv, Oleksandr.















A Native American village, please don't ask me to explain.











This sign shows how to tell the mood of a chimpanzee based on its facial expression.





These are the inside quarters for the hippopotamus, I have to admit that this was something that didn't impress me.







No comments: