Route


View Asia route in a larger map

Friday, November 19, 2010

A Tour of Mykolayiv, Continued

Here are a few more pictures of Mykolayiv. These are all near the last apartment where I lived.

The nicest church in the city is just a few blocks away from home. I'd walk by here every day on my way to the university.
Across the street from the church is the City Center which is really an upscale shopping mall.

The main street in Mykolayiv is Lenina. The two directions of traffic are divided by a small park which goes through the median.

According to my counterpart, this is a monument to the KGB.

After the monument, you can turn to get to the entrance of my apartment building.


This is the playground near my building. It's one of the nicer ones.

Here is the entrance to my building. Next time I'll post some pictures of my apartment.

No comments: